Media Viewing Room
The media viewing room is available for faculty to reserve for their class to watch a film on DVD.
- Seating for 32 students
- A large projector display
- Audio sound system
- PC with optical drive for DVD playback
- Seven large mounted whiteboards
- Instructions for using the equipment
Reservations & Rules
- Reservations required
- Submit a reservation at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability of the film if using a DVD owned by the Library
- May only be used for in-person group viewings of films on DVD
- Up to 4 hours per reservation
- To access the room, check-in at the service desk located on the 1st floor
- For immediate assistance or to check availability for same-day reservations, please contact the Library at (916) 278-6708 or email@example.com
Reserving the Room
Use the scheduling grid below to reserve this room.
- Select an available day/time slot
- Specify an end time from the dropdown list
- Submit your request time (Sac State login required)
- Complete the registration form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email indicated on the form
Locating the Room
The media viewing room is located on the lower level of the University Library in room 136. To access the room, check-in at the service desk located on the 1st floor.