Presentation Practice Room
The Presentation Practice Room gives students, faculty, or staff the opportunity to record, rehearse, and refine oral and multimedia presentations before presenting at a conference, in class, or for an interview.
- The presentation practice room is equipped with:
- A large wall display monitor that connects to a personal laptop
- A wall-mounted camera with confidence monitor
- Studio lights
- Green screen
- Photo backgrounds (White & Blue)
- Dedicated USB storage drive for saving recordings and transferring to a laptop
- Instructions for using the equipment are posted in the room.
- Reservations required - available for use by all Sacramento State students, faculty, and staff.
- May not be used for instruction, office hours, or other standing meetings.
- Reserves can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Maximum of 2 hours per day and one reservation per week.
- Bring proof of confirmation to claim your reservation (printout, saved email, or screenshot).
- Failure to follow guidelines may result in being asked to leave and/or a loss of reservation privileges.
- A $90.00 billing fee will be assessed for any unreturned or lost door keys.
Reserving the Presentation Practice Room
Use the scheduling grid to reserve this room.
- Select an available day/time slot
- Specify an end time from the dropdown list
- Submit your request time (Sac State login required)
- Complete the registration form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email indicated on the form
Locating the Room
First, go to the Service Desk on the1st floor to checkout the Presentation Practice Room key. You will need your OneCard.
The presentation practice room is located on the 3rd floor of the University Library in room 3501E. Access to the room is available through room 3507.