Presentation Practice Room
The Presentation Practice Room gives students, faculty, or staff the opportunity to record, rehearse, and refine oral and multimedia presentations before presenting at a conference, in class, or for an interview.
- The presentation practice room is equipped with:
- A large wall display monitor that connects to a personal laptop
- A wall-mounted camera with confidence monitor
- Studio lights
- Green screen
- Dedicated USB storage drive for saving recordings and transferring to a laptop
- Instructions for using the equipment are posted in the room.
- Reservations required - available for use by all Sacramento State students, faculty, and staff.
- May not be used for instruction, office hours, or other standing meetings.
- Bring proof of confirmation to claim your reservation (printout, saved email, or screenshot).
- Failure to follow guidelines may result in being asked to leave and/or a loss of reservation privileges.
Reserving the Presentation Practice Room
Use the scheduling grid to reserve this room.
- Select an available day/time slot
- Specify an end time from the dropdown list
- Submit your request time (Sac State login required)
- Complete the registration form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email indicated on the form